Bounce, coil, helix, leap, pounce, buoy…
Spring is the season of new beginnings. The earth stirs with new life, fresh buds bloom, and the air feels light and promising.
Spring…A word with many other sensory words akin to it—bounce, coil, helix, leap, pounce, buoyancy, elasticity—all evoking a sense of action!
Mark Twain said:
“It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!”
And our dearly missed friend, Robin Williams said:
Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
We agree with every expression of spring. At Bubbles HQ we have an extra special spring in our step. We’ve got the new energy that comes with a new season, and we’ve got the new look Bubbles branding, and a reinvigorated sense of being in prime position with:
Pure Intention · Fresh Ingredients · Real People
Every 28 days a new skin cells springs forth onto the outer layer of your skin and BOOM is ready to receive new light, new air, and new gifts to nourish its existence. Our skin is like the new budding flowers we see all around us.
What will you feed it this Spring?
As a general rule of thumb, our skin loves to ‘eat’ what our body loves to ‘eat’. In the Winter months our body craves nourishing warming foods like roast root vegetables, delicious soups and many (many) cups of herbal tea. And as Spring warms up outside, our insides switches to cool down mode. We crave and salivate over fresh berries and fruits, smoothies, salads and all things green and crunchy.
Our Restore Elixir (the artist formerly known as—Be Replenished Restorative Serum) boasts Pomegranate and Sea buckthorn oils, which when blended, work in synergy to give your skin more antioxidants than a whole orchard of oranges (it 100% knocks it way out of the ballpark…or orchard in this instance).
Seriously though, the list of benefits of these two super juicy ingredients is way too long, but to name a few:
- Anti-inflammatory—soothes red, angry skin and can be used on the most sensitive of skins like rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Anti-oxidant—prevents oxidisation: the primary cause of ageing.
- Strengthening—think elasticity and resilience! Helps to heal scarring and skin pigmentation.
- Smoothing—reduces wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Vitaminising, ohhh new word! (Vitamins A, C, E & K)—more Vitamin C in weight than oranges. Reduces redness and repairs cell damage while encouraging healthy new cells. Winning!And these are just some of the zesty benefits from our fruity ingredient friends!Did we mention that it also includes 9 other amazing natural wonders that each have a long résumé of healing and nourishing benefits?Read more about the product our clients refer to as ‘Liquid Gold’ by clicking here and ‘spring-forth’ this September with new vigour!
Check out more organic beauties here: Shop Now
Kate & Mel
Love ambassadors xo