SOOTHE ROLL ON
Blend: Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, and Immortelle.
Four pure essential oils blended with Australian Jojoba oil in an amber glass roller bottle that you can use;
- Directly on insect bites and stings.
- When using for headache’s – roll onto temples and occipital area.
- Soles of your feet – This is a really quick way for oils to get into the blood stream FUN TIP.. This makes it one of the most effective ways to apply on children whilst they are sleeping – if you have a little one whose anger needs some taming – a dash of Soothe on the feet at night could be almost magical the next day.
- If you are feeling a little ‘hot under the collar (aka pissed off and/or angry) use Soothe to speed up the calming down process. You’re welcome.
You might want to grab a few of these little beauties and have them in those important places like the car, handbag, and your beach bucket. This cooling blend takes the sting out of our Summer at picnics, beach trips and even a quiet home BBQ. Be it an ant, sunburn, a jelly fish, or even some spikey grass—keeping this one close helps to soothe all kinds of stings. Works really well on a burn too if you don’t have pure lavender handy.
Its also a fabulous way to take the heat out of any anger you might be feeling. If things have you feeling a little angry or frustrated – apply some Soothe to your temples and take a nice long deep breath. Actually – take 3 and let the coolness sweep over your body and calm everything (and everyone) down a little.
Application: Simply roll the roller once or twice over the recommended area’s a few times as often you need/wish.
Suggestions : Rolling oils on the soles of the feet is a really quick way for oils to get into the blood stream.
Precautions: Do not roll over broken skin and we DEFINITELY recommend patch testing before use especially with Soothe as it has peppermint and can be a bit on the burning side with sensitive skins – please don’t go silly with worry though because most people find it completely ok.
* please remember that our oils are blended at a safe percentages by our very own qualified aromatherapist so you can feel completely at ease using them anywhere on your face and body, whilst following our precautions.
Feel free to use your intuition.